Uniquely designed home with uncompromising standards. Poised on the tip of the most desirable peninsula in Orange Beach, this property offers panoramic 180 degree water views of Perdido Pass, Terry Cove, and Bayou St. John. (300' of water frontage.) There is deep water to both docks and a protected beach for kayaks, wave runners, canoes, etc. One boat slip will accommodate a yacht up to 80' with shore power, and there are additional slips to accommodate up to a 40' boat and two smaller boats. (All in all there are accommodations for 9 boats.) An entertaining pier complete with a platform and fish cleaning station, a cabana with large shower and bath, ice maker and large freezer...If outdoor living is what you're looking for, this property has it all! For those who can afford to choose, this is the ultimate in luxury with cherry hardwood floors as well as 12 inch custom base and crown molding. The state-of-the art kitchen has a Thermador six burner gas stove, warming drawer, heat lamps and double ovens, Bosche quiet dishwasher, Whirlpool trash compactor and ice maker, a wet bar area with a wine cabinet, and a Subzero full refrigerator and full freezer. The home also features an exercise room and elevator. The spacious master bath has marble floors and counter tops, a Whirlpool tub, marble steam shower with dual control shower heads and multi body sprays. There is a power lift system for easy maintenance and cleaning of the massive entry chandelier. A full laundry room upstairs and a laundry closet downstairs, custom computer controlled lighting system, central vac, sealed system geothermal heat pumps (very quiet), whole home generator system, gas and electric water heaters...the features of this home have to be seen to be believed. This home was significantly updated inside in 2018.
- Area Orange Beach 1
- Association Fees 200
- County Baldwin
- Property Taxes 6948.36
- Property Type Residential Detached
- Subdivision Burkart Estates
- Terms of Sale Cash, Conventional, Exchange
- Year Built 1999
- Appliances Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Icemaker, Microwave, Range-Gas, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Apx Living Area 6,324
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Boat Facilities Boat Dock, Covered, Power Available, Water Depth (4 ft+)
- Bedrooms 4
- Construction Foundation Slab
- Construction Status Resale
- Energy Saving Features Geothermal HVAC
- Exterior Finish Stucco, Wood
- Fireplace Great Room
- Floors Carpet, Tile, Wood, Other Floors-See Remarks
- Furnished No
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Heat Cooling Heat Pump
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Property Amenities Automatic Garage Door, En-Suite, Handicap Accessible, Split Bedroom Plan, Window Treatments, Pool - Inground (Home)
- Property Interior Stories Three
- Roof Composition Shingle
- Style Traditional
- Kitchen Level 2
- Den Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Den Level 2
- Great Room Dimensions 36' x 27'
- Great Room Level 2
- Kitchen Dimensions 17' x 27'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level 3
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 17' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level 3
- Lot Description Less than 1 acre, Waterfront, Bulkhead, Pier, Boat Lift
- Lot Size 25' X 300' (300' WF)
- Utilities Cable TV, Gas-Natural, Satellite, Sewage-City, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City
John WhiteSales Associate: The Kevin Corcoran Team
RE/MAX of Gulf ShoresDirect: 251-968-1000
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $3,450,000|
|3/1/2019 5:17:00 PM|